Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Earliest memory of music and film

My earliest memory of music and a film was the Curious George film I loved the movie when I was a kid. I was introduced to the movie by my mom when I was a kid. When she was busy she just she put the movie on. I would sit there and not move or make a sound when it came on. She knew if she put Curious George on that I would sit there by myself satisfied. The set-up of the movie was just so amazing to me. Also, I loved the music that played throughout the movie it was very smoothing. I have one of the songs from the movie on my computer now. Until this day I still listen to it that song. The music makes you want to just sit there and listen to it all day long. So that is my earliest memory of music and film.

2 comments: