Thursday, September 27, 2012
Resond to test 1
The first test we took I thought was very easy. You would have thought it was easy also if you studied and listened in class. Well if you studied and listened in class you would have thought it was easy also. I think I would have made a better grade though if it would have been a multiple choice test. Too bad only some of the questions were multiple choice. Usually when I take multiple test I get a pretty good grade, but I have to try my hardest if it’s not a multiple choice. Next time I’m going to study a lot harder on the review and pay attention in class even more so I can make a really high grade. Hopefully the next test it is a pretty easy test and I can study longer and harder on it. So that I can make my parents proud and also to make myself proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the same about that, and I need to study harder next time
ReplyDelete