I prefer films over books or music because it shows you in details how the story went as a movie. A actor that I enjoy Is Adam Sandler I enjoy him In all of his movies because he keeps you interested in the movie by making you laugh throughout the whole film sometimes he can catch your attention by being serious In some movies like a film by him that Is called "50 First Dates". Where he tries to make a woman fall in love with him every day. She suffers from memory lost so it’s very difficult for him to accomplish this. One of my favorite movies by Adam Sandler is "Grown Ups" the movie is about five guys that graduated from the same high school and former teammates reunite with each other and hang out for a weekend after their coach passes away.
No comments:
Post a Comment