It was one day I went to my friend’s house for his birthday party. The kids were in the backyard in his pool swimming. I jumped in the pool nervously. All of the other kids were swimming having fun in the pool while I was just standing alone in the corner of the pool. I didn’t know how to swim when all of the other kids did. Everyone decided that everyone should race swimming. They told me to join and a kid said "he can't swim hahahahaha" I quickly turned red and lied saying I have to go home it's an emergency. I hurried and rushed inside the house to call my mom to pick me up. Saying it was an emergency. Eventually she arrived I told her let’s just go home. I finally told her why I wanted to come home so early. So from that day forward I was determined to learn how to swim. I signed up for swimming lessons the next day. So from that day forward I will willingly go swimming, because I can swim so well. That was an embarrassing moment that I experienced throughout my years.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Embarrassing Moment
It was one day I went to my friend’s house for his birthday party. The kids were in the backyard in his pool swimming. I jumped in the pool nervously. All of the other kids were swimming having fun in the pool while I was just standing alone in the corner of the pool. I didn’t know how to swim when all of the other kids did. Everyone decided that everyone should race swimming. They told me to join and a kid said "he can't swim hahahahaha" I quickly turned red and lied saying I have to go home it's an emergency. I hurried and rushed inside the house to call my mom to pick me up. Saying it was an emergency. Eventually she arrived I told her let’s just go home. I finally told her why I wanted to come home so early. So from that day forward I was determined to learn how to swim. I signed up for swimming lessons the next day. So from that day forward I will willingly go swimming, because I can swim so well. That was an embarrassing moment that I experienced throughout my years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its okay man I had the same thing happen to me.
ReplyDelete