Thursday, September 13, 2012

Memorable Experience

A time when I had a memorable experience was when, one day my mom was feeling really sick. We didn't know what was wrong I thought maybe it was just a stomach virus and it would be gone in no time. Later that night she was doing just fine, but then when I woke up the next morning my mom's fiancĂ© woke me up saying hurry up and get up when need to take your mom to the emergency room. I jumped up in a panic attack! I didn't know what was wrong. When we all were in the car on the way to the ER I asked and they both said they didn’t know either. My mom was in so much pain you could tell in her face, but she didn’t show it. Eventually we made it to the ER, we explained to the nurse what was happening and she rushed my mom to the back. I was so nervous I didn’t know what would happen. Finally the doctor came to check my mom out to figure what was wrong. He eventually found out that she had kidney stones. He said it’s something you need to worry about but you can still live from it. I was relieved I thought something bad would happen to my mom. That’s when I told myself to cherish every moment you have with someone because you’ll never know when the last time you’ll seem them.

1 comment: