Thursday, October 18, 2012
Behavior of Jerry Sandusky
In Jerry Sandusky interview when they asked him questions he hesitates and is really nervous. In the NBC interview I admit the questions he was getting asked is very embarrassing to answer so I could see why he would get nervous about that, but if you didn’t do anything wrong you would be nervous. He also admits in the interview that he "horseplay’s" with kids. I do not think that older men should do things like that. He also says that he showers with kids after practice horse. That shows me that he is guilty because that is against policy rules to do so. This shows that he really did this stuff to little kids. Not just one, but many people physically saw him doing very harmful things to little kids. He went on trial for 40 counts of sexually assaulting kids. He could have served up to 442 years in prison. The judge found him guilty and sentenced him to 30 years in prison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment