Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Jerry Sandusky
I think Jerry Sandusky made bad decisions of what he did about sexually abusing those children. I think if he had the chance to go back in time and change what he did do he would do. But you cannot change what already happen. So now he faces the maximum up to 442 years in prison. He will probably pass away in jail. I do not think he will get that long of a sentence though. I'm thinking he will receive about 60 years in prison. Now the whole Penn State football program is being punished from this situation. All of the football coaches were fired and most of the administrations were also fired. They all knew about what was going on with Sandusky and the children that's why they are in so much trouble. This scandal will always be talked about and remembered in the Penn State program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment