Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Lesson Learned
A time when I failed my class and report cards were coming out next week I was so scared. I knew that my parents would kill me if I came home with a failing grade even if all of the rest of my grades were a's. So I decided that I should tell them before report cards come out. I walked inside my house nervously; they were sitting on the couch watching television. Then I put my game face on and told them mom and dad I have bad news, I failed my reading course this six weeks. They first told me why, and I told them I guess I haven't been studying enough in the class. Next thing I know, I'm grounded before report cards even come out. I then figured out I would never tell them ahead of time again. Either way I’m still going to be in trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i recall those days i think weve all been through it.So dont feel bad and now that you have learned studying is what makes good grades determine if you want A's or F's
ReplyDelete